1 Day Tour for Corporate Guests with just a day to spare for safari
Fullday: L.Nakuru National Park
Pick up from your residence/hotel by our driver/tour guide, short route briefing session then depart, driving for an estimated one and half hours through the scenic Mau Escarpment and down to the Rift Valley Floor, stopping briefly at the famous viewpoint to marvel at nature’s scenic offering of the great rift floor and the almost overflowing lakes.
Drive past Naivasha, past the extinct volcano – Mt. Longonot, past delamere farm towards Lake Nakuru, the world famous flamingo sanctuary.
Lake Nakuru National Park barely an hour away from Naivasha rolls out into an ornithologist’s paradise, the home to a variety of birds, various game, rhino and a variety of predators…..
Arrival in time for exclusive Game drive…….. hopefully, you will see the veteran animals of lake Nakuru National, as well as the Flamingos.
Own picnic lunch, followed by bird/Flamingo and game viewing along the lake shore, later embark on your return journey to Nairobi, through the scenic nature’s offering……. (1800Hrs)
Drop off at your designated droff off point.
You have just concluded a relaxing and scenic breakaway in one of the world’s most naturally endowed wildlife resort, and can now tuck away your treasure of memories…...
- Pick up and drop off from hotel /residence
- Services of an English Speaking Tour guide/Driver in an exclusive 8 /25 /33 seater safari vehicle
- Game drives at L. Nakuru National Park
- lunch at Sarova Lion
- All Government Taxes and Vehicle insurance cover.
- Items/Services of personal Nature/Personal effects and toiletries.
- Park entrance fees, USD 60 non residents, kes 1,000 Residents and Kes 300 for Kenyan citizen
Cost : 1 Pax USD 300 , 4 Pax+ USD 150 P/P